[Digikam-users] When using two screens, which is the profile applied?

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Oct 5 15:18:16 BST 2013

It's not too much a problem as I only use the laptop screen to organize the
pictures, not to edit them; so color information is not so important.

Do you mean that, if I don't put any profile in Digikam settings, the program will
automatically use the right profile, depending on which screen it is used?

In theory there is a way even with the old XAtom way to describe a profile for
each screen, but I dont know if it works. Try to a assign a false-color profile to
one of your screens. Move the window, load a new image, and you will know if
it works.
(single monitor here)

Marcel