[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:28:41 GMT 2013

2013/11/25 Wolfgang Mader <Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de>

> > But since color label are implemented, just use right color dedicated to
> > your workflow. Aperture for ex work like this (and i think LightRoom
> too).
> > I'm more generic that a "Basket" virtual album and more versatile.
>
> I guess this could work. Thanks for the tip, I give it a shot.

I just checked, and color and pick labels can be independantly excluded
from the 'writing metadata to images'; otherwise, it could have slowed the
process a lot.
Only thing that could be improved - my opinion - is the use of drag&drop
instead of hot-keys; as typically, you are using the mouse when
browsing/selecting and don't want to switch from mouse to keyboard and back
all the time.

> > > If it could be designed as some virtual/temporary album, you could have
> > > the same functionalities as a 'classic' album, I think.
>
> @MN: I want to add "thank you" for putting it straight.

You're welcome. I was just trying to think a bit further along the line. ;-)

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie