[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 19:31:19 GMT 2013

I have no usable criteria to divide it: it's the same trip, and we went and
came around several times to the sames places during 10 days... Anyway, I
see no point to make it smaller, and I'll need to see all the pictures as a
whole ensemble to prepare a book.
When the pictures will be tagged, I'll be able to refine my selection and
display only what I need.

Marie-Noëlle

2013/11/24 jdd <jdd at dodin.org>

> I try not to have more than some hundred of photos in the same album,
> because it's pretty boring. If I have large thumbnails, I have a large
> amount of pages to watch and if the thumbnails are small I can't even see
> what is on them...
>
> better make two or three albums
>
> jdd
>
> --
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie
personnelle<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>,
mes reportages sur Jingoo <http://www.jingoo.com/mnaugendre/>
Et bien sûr la page Photographe en
Cévennes<http://www.facebook.com/PhotographeEnCevennes>sur FB, et mon