[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:39:20 GMT 2013

That's not bad! I just gave it a try, and it works pretty well... except
for one picture that get displayed in full screen instead of being
selected???
I'm beginning to wonder if typing too quickly doesn't produce unexpected
result sometimes: I'm pretty fast with a keyboard.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie