[Digikam-users] after upgrade digikam won't start

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Thu May 23 01:20:54 BST 2013

Carl mentioned already to see messages at the cli. If that doesn't solve your problem, you can move the data base out of the way, Digikam will then create a new one. Since you probably have all your tags in the exif fields of your photos, you may not even loose them. Plus, since you're on it, you can also move all your config out of the way. Digikam should also create a clean set again.

--
Composed on my tablet. Apologies for typos.