[Digikam-users] Workflow details not saving

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:23:39 BST 2013

I think the issue has already been reported: I had similar problems with
several other tools a couple of weeks ago; in fact, the settings weren't
stored at all, and I ended up with JPEG files having 0 size, and such.
Don't rembember whether a bug report has been opened, though.

Marie-Noëlle

2013/5/14 Jeff <jeff.list at harmonydrive.com>

> I created a workflow that takes CR2 files and processes them through a BCG
> correction, Sharpen, Resize, and Convert to JPEG.  The workflow works great
> while I'm using it and I can save it and load the settings from it and
> they're all retained.
>
> However, once I close digiKam and reopen it later, while the assigned
> tools are correct their values were not retained.  Brightness is +100,
> contrast is 0, Gamma is 1.00. Sharpen is Radius 1.00, Amount 1.00,
> Threshold 1.00 (the highest possible) though it has retained the Unsharp
> mask option.  Resize is set to 10px.
>
> Is there something I'm doing wrong?  Some setting I'm not using correctly
> or files that don't have the right permissions?
>
> I'm using 3.1.0 KDE 4.10.2 on Ubuntu 12.04 attaching to a MySQL database.

<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Connaissez-vous Image Fixe <http://image-fixe.org>, le photo-club de Saint
Jean du Gard ?
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,