[Digikam-users] Batch tool: Impossible de traiter l'élément

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:53:24 GMT 2013

Just got the 3.0.0 version from the Fedora 17 repos this morning.
I'm currently processing a whole batch of TIFF pictures
(resizing/watermark/JPG conversion) but for 1 or 2 in 4, I get this
message: "Impossible de traiter l'élément".

Apart from the fact that it is the first time I use the watermarking module
(but I did a test on a small group of pictures before launching the big
one), I've done nothing new and it worked perfectly with previous versions.

Any idea what could generate this issue?

Thanks for helping,
Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Connaissez-vous Image Fixe <http://image-fixe.org>, le photo-club de Saint
Jean du Gard ?
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,