[Digikam-users] Sort Album Tree by Album date (force/hack)?

Rasmus K. Rendsvig rendsvig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 10:05:29 GMT 2013

Thank you all for the suggestions!

I had hoped for an easy hack, like a configuration file where I could switch 0
to 1 somewhere. The proposed is quite beyond my abilities, unfortunately, but
thank you, Gilles, for the suggestion.

Marie-Noƫlle and Peter, thank you both for your ideas on renaming. A renaming
scheme will allow me to do what I want and may ensure order across systems.

Renmaing folders means I loose the possibility to easily switch to an alphabetic
order, which is nice when looking at a specific "category", like photos from
"Roskilde Music Festival" taken over the years 2002-2013 (here a naming albums
"Ros... YYYY" works well to lumb such folder close). However, using the search
bar in the bottom this obstacle is easily overcome!

I will experiment a little!

Again, thank you all!