[Digikam-users] Sort Album Tree by Album date (force/hack)?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:28:06 GMT 2013

2013/3/16 Peter Mc Donough <mcd-mail-lists at gmx.net>

> I thought about that too.
> My method guaranties, that no matter where a picture on my computer is, I
> know, just by looking at the file name, when the picture was taken and if
> it is a copy where I will find the original.
>
> cu
> Peter

I work somewhat differently: I only use Digikam to browse my collections,
and the shooting date-time (among other information) is displayed under
each thumbnail. To find the original (usually a RAW as I gave up straight
JPEGs a while ago) I use the search function with the 4 numbers of the
image number; only pictures that are important for me are the original RAW
and as many TIFF files as I've decided to keep different post-treatments.
JPEGs are here only for different size exports, and I "clean them up" when
I feel like it.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Connaissez-vous Image Fixe <http://image-fixe.org>, le photo-club de Saint
Jean du Gard ?
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,