[Digikam-users] New Tool: Tags Manager

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:38:23 BST 2013

Well,

I'm a little confused... please look at Tag Manager window mock-up. It's
meant for managing tags (add, delete, edit properties, change hierarchy)
and to write/sync changes... A lot of request are on image handling and I
have no window here to display photos...

Any request that need to select/add photos can't be added here... it's more
like options for either context menu, or left sidebar.