[Digikam-users] New Tool: Tags Manager

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:04:14 BST 2013

Thank you Elle, for giving me the link. I have some bugzilla entries, but
with limited information. That's why I decided to post on this mailing
list, maybe users can provide me with more info.

For now, I'm working on implementing the user interface(mock-ups from my
proposal, if you want to change something tell me as soon as possible) and
after this will see what policies to apply to maintain info in database and
metadata coherent.

I will contact you if any questions will arise :)