[Digikam-users] New Tool: Tags Manager

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:25:41 BST 2013

Actually digiKam contains code to communicate with nepomuk, but it's
deprecated and need to be rewritten.
I think I'll keep Nepomuk optional and will add an option to disable
nepomuk sync even for users who have nepomuk installed, if devs won't mind.

And yes, I also run a minimal KDE with nepomuk and whole akonadi thing
disabled.