[Digikam-users] Local contrast never completes when using color management

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Fri Jul 26 16:16:17 BST 2013

Hi Fabio,

I tried to reproduce this on my machine, but failed:

Using default setting for local contrast I get the following
progress:
 0 seconds - start processing
 1 second  - progress bar jumps to 10%
        no visible progress
15 seconds - progress bar jumps to 80%
16 seconds - operation finished.

So the progressbar is a little bit unsmooth, but the
local-contrast-process works fine for me.

With Color-Managed-View enabled, of course. ;)

Regards,
	Peter