[Digikam-users] Local contrast never completes when using color management

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 20:46:23 BST 2013

It sound like a problem with your CM settings, perhaps the ICC profile.

Here i use CM under Linux without any problem. I use digiKam compiled
with LCMS2, not LCMS1.

Check if problem is reproducible ith another Image Editor tool, as NR
or WB for ex. None of IE tools use directly CM. CM is applied just
after than tool has completed all operations on image. This code which
apply CM is the same for all tools.

Gilles Caulier