[Digikam-users] Backup options?? probably off topic

Fabio fagopher at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 03:34:45 BST 2013

Hi All,

I am not sure this is the proper channel but I could not find any other
digiKam forum

Digikam strong area is organization and exporting to other places. Now,
I am looking for backup options. The easiest way is just to copy all
files from my local album to 2 external drives. Problem is Once I made
the first copy, how can I keep updating only photos I have been
changing. I am going back and editing old photos but no tin a very
organized way.

Does digiKam provide backup options like incremental backup (copy only
what is new or changed)?

Thanks!