[Digikam-users] Opening raw file from different programs shows different results

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Mon Jul 8 23:57:51 BST 2013

I think he's saying that a developed RAW displayed in UFRaw looks darker than the RAW, after developing, in DigiKam. Maybe.
I don't work with UFRaw but this is the behavior with darktable since DigiKam will always display the original, not some modifications that the DT development did.

--
Composed on my tablet. Apologies for typos.