[Digikam-users] database troubles

Volker Henn vh59 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 29 20:55:56 GMT 2013

Dear Jean-François
I see that you agree to all these database troubles. But since DK sometimes
destroys the pictures when rotating or changing the exif-rotation flag, I do
nut trust DK in writing these information directly to the image.
Also it is not clear to me if  'synchronize' is from database to picture or
vice versa.

Volker