[Digikam-users] digikam "collaboration" tips

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Jan 27 07:22:45 GMT 2013

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 23:11:40 PM +0100, Christoph Siedentop wrote:
> Hi Marco, hi Everyone,
>
> I have had this issue on my wishlist for a long time as well and here
> is a program I wrote about having Digikam accessible to your local
> network.

Hi Christoph, and thanks for these interesting news. I will surely
test this and report about it in my article. However:

I have only read very quickly the link you gave, will have time to
test it only tomorrow, but from the first read I understand that this
software of yours is only to _browse_ the albums, not to co-manage
them adding tags etc.. Am I wrong? It would be good anyway, I am just
curious

Later,
Marco