[Digikam-users] digikam "collaboration" tips

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jan 25 16:45:18 GMT 2013

Greetings,

in the next weeks I will write an article on this topic

the admittedly confusing but temporary title means that the article
would be about shared access and maintenance of one digikam collection
by more people, for example in a family home LAN.

I.e. One user sets up and manages the digiKam configuration, but all
the authorized users can

see each other's albums, unless they have been explicitly set as
private, and

use digikam to geotag, annotate, tag, do face recognition on "public"
albums collaboratively

I am already working on these thing by myself, but thanks in advance
for sharing any question, best practice, personal experiences with
similar setups, things you'd like to be covered and anything else on
this topic.

Ciao,
Marco F.