[Digikam-users] How to update photo collections?

brad bkn at ithryn.net
Fri Jan 18 19:10:15 GMT 2013

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 09:38:22 PM Kim wrote:
> BUT when I download record images and manually make a
> folder in my dropbox folder and put the new images in there, DK is not
> updating the folder list in dropbox when I open DK.

for those of us unfamiliar with using dropbox, can you provide detail into
your configuration of dropbox? How did you set it up? Is this dropbox folder
its own Collection under DK, or it is a subfolder and part of a larger
collection? If someone can reproduce your problem the higher likelihood of
resolution.

  - brad