[Digikam-users] "Lens Auto-Correction".

clive510@googlemail.com clive510 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:13:36 GMT 2013

If the said len's I have are being used for my Canon 400D why would they
disappear because I'm using Canon EOS 60D.
Looks like EF type are OK, it's the EF-S type I want and there's none
showing.

The EF-S lens' must be there somewhere, unless digiKam auto-deletes the
EF-S if you change your camera?
Just want the lens I was using for 400D to stay put.

Clive

On 18 January 2013 17:49, Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:40:04 +0000
> clive510 at googlemail.com wrote:
>
> > *Trouble is I can't find any EF-S lens' in digiKam "Lens
> > Auto-Correction". Even the, EF 100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6 L IS doesn't show.*
>
> Does Ubuntu use the lensfun packages that Fedora has? List of supported
> lenses here:
>
> http://lensfun.berlios.de/article.php?story=2012060316584567
>
> I'm not certain that digiKam uses these libraries, but it would make
> sense.
>
> --
>
> Brian Morrison

*Clive*