[Digikam-users] How to update photo collections?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Jan 18 17:22:49 GMT 2013

Le 18/01/2013 17:33, Kim a écrit :
> Thank you I found it and it was already checked.  I uncheck it
> restarted, then checked it again, restarted and it still doesn't find
> the new folders. :(

odd :-(

sorry I didn't read all the thread.

* is this windows or linux?
* was the dropbox folder created by drobox utility or directly by you?
* what are the permissions of this folder?
* where is located the folder (main hard drive, nerwork mount...)?

I just created a folder named "Dropbox" in my openSUSE home, pasted a
folder with photos in it and I could open it and see it in digikam

* may be dropbox lock the folder during up or download?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org
http://jddtube.dodin.org/20120616-52-highway_v1115