[Digikam-users] How to update photo collections?

Kim kim.mills at wightman.ca
Fri Jan 18 16:12:01 GMT 2013

The dropbox IS a folder on my hard drive and it's set as a root folder
in the collections.  However I've noticed that when I make a new folder
in it and add document images in that folder, when I open DK the new
folders and images are not there.  Since I have multiple folders and
subfolders in my dropbox account and have been adding to it for months,
it will be very difficult to figure out what folders are not in DK.

This should be thought of as any other folder ie. photos or pictures.
If you add a new subfolder to it, should DK not recognize you've done
that and add it when you start the program?

Thanks,
Kim