[Digikam-users] export to Piwigo stopped working

Samuel Ronayette sronayette at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:19:49 GMT 2013

Bonsoir,

thank you for your answer.... no, your workaround didn't work for me... I had
a similar problem of connection once, that I solve by changing the password
with only alphanumeric chatacters... but this time I don't know what it is. I
suggest some setting, or rule on the server side, because on an other server
(not Free), the export to Piwigo seems to work fine...

Samuel

http://samronayette.free.fr/photos