[Digikam-users] Sony A55V "ARW" raw photos are dark in the editor

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:56:33 GMT 2013

In new diiKam 3.0.0, Batch Queue Manager is able to take RAW decoding
settings, and you can save all tools settings chained for a queue.  Like
this when a settings for RAW is good for you, including post porcessing,
create a workflow configuration thay you can play in batch over your RAW
files, at the same time.

Another improvements add to Batch Queue Manager, is multiple core CPU
support. On my i7 computer, i process 200 ARW files in few minutes...