[Digikam-users] Sony A55V "ARW" raw photos are dark in the editor

Mateo1041 matt at postzero.com
Thu Jan 3 01:29:39 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I love your software, but am having trouble with what I assume to be color
profiles.  I've read the following page, but am still pretty confused as a
new user:

http://www.digikam.org/node/273

What is a service and how can I begin editing photos that look like the
previews?  Do I need to follow steps 1 - 10 every time or is there a better
way to at least start with something that isn't so dark?

I've found some color profiles online, but they do not have an ICC format.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!  :-)

- Matt