[Digikam-users] Any intention of a digikam multi-minitor-mode?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:08:12 GMT 2013

I work with dual screen under Linux, and take panorama picture. digiKam
work on both screen, as you have described. This is a reason why each
digiKam tools use a separate window (LT, BQM, IE, ALBUMUI, IMPORTUI, etc...)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-djddoNf2rBI/Tyl4QK5RDZI/AAAAAAAABUM/N5zltEnNdAc/s902/20120201_001_v1.png

Gilles Caulier