[Digikam-users] Any intention of a digikam multi-minitor-mode?

H. Jürgen Karbach HJKarbach at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 13:56:37 GMT 2013

Is there a way to run Digikam in 2- or multiple-display-mode? Like in this
way: Display 1 for picture editing, lighttable, slide show... and display 2
for Dashboard and Thumbnails.
For the panorama photographers, shifting on panoramic-mode would be ideal of
course.
(My idea is, that it would be the most flexible way to attach IDs to each part
of the digikams windows.
So everyone will be able to arrange his individual digikam desk.)

I can't find any documentation, how-to, ...
I'm an absolut newbie in this matter.

Maybe I'm searching the wrong way.