[Digikam-users] Tool Tips Text Colour

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Thu Feb 21 09:51:48 GMT 2013

Sorry, I'm sure this is a very basic question but I can't find the answer.

When I hover over a thumbnail a box pops up with 'File Properties' and
'digiKam Properties' in nice black text, but the data below these
headings in in white text on a very pale blue background, impossible to
read.  I have found a setting for the font and size but cannot find
anywhere to change it to some readable combination of background/foreground.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

Thanks
Mick