[Digikam-users] Digikam XMP schema ?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 09:51:39 GMT 2013

Thanks for your explanations.

As for the reorganization, the way I see things is not only one huge
operation. Every time I enter Digikam, I would like to be able to do small
editing; for example, if a tag created previously is affected to too many
items, that means I could need to refine the analyze and add one more level
to get more details (especially for localization where I typically have a
'rest of the world' tag, but it goes to the village or even the hamlet in
the area I live).

My patience is not yet exhausted, I'm still waiting for the developers to
fix this issue before going for 'the' reorganization; then, I should be
able to manage the tags on a day-to-day basis. As for now, I don't bother
with the tags: at least, I'm not adding to the existing mess...

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Connaissez-vous Image Fixe <http://image-fixe.org>, le photo-club de Saint
Jean du Gard ?
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,