[Digikam-users] Digikam XMP schema ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:59:12 GMT 2013

Hi Jean Francois,

The schema is defined as well in Exiv2. I do it personalty.

An ordered list sound logical for me. Why un-ordered one ?

The digiKam schema is a private stuff. If a 3rd party don't play properly
with it, this is not digiKam fault. As you said : "Other software
(exiftool, the Gimp) process as an unordered list, a <rdf:Bag>."

Why this software do not respect how digiKam store metadata ?

Gilles Caulier