[Digikam-users] Photographic Properties

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:07:54 GMT 2013

Hi,

these information come from Exif/Iptc/Xmp metadata of course and are
store in database

To force digiKam to re-read these information, go to Comments/tags
sidebar. On the bottom you have a drop-down menu to re-read info from
file to DB.

To process in batch, go to Tool/maintenance and turn of metadata stage
to do the same.

Best

Gilles Caulier