[Digikam-users] Confused about advanced search options

Anders Kamf digikam at kamf.se
Sun Dec 22 23:48:00 GMT 2013

Hi!

I got stuck struggling with the advanced search, I'm not quite getting it
right and wonder if anyone might know how to handle it?
What I want to do is to create a search based on my tags, like this:

(T1 || T2 || T3) && ( (T4 || T5) || (T6 && T7 && T8) )

Where T1, T2 etc represents my tags, “||” is logic OR and “&&” is logic
AND. Now, how do I translate this into a digiKam Search? I have tried but I
don’t realize how to match the Search Groups with the double parenthesis.

Anyone help would be much appreciated!  Thanks!

Regards Anders