[Digikam-users] Super CCD secondary sensors option missing?

Figaro marquiseduchatelet at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 17:48:06 GMT 2013

Hello.
I seem not to be able to locate the ¨Use Super CCD secondary sensors¨
setting in my digiKam installation.
I have tried to locate the option per the digiKam Handbook (Settings -->
Configure digiKam --> RAW decoding).
  Or is this a setting best done through a text editor (Kate, Rmacs,
etc..)? If that is the requirement; what do I need to add to where?
I know this is very likely a newbie question for all here ;-) !
Thank you,
matthew
  System info: aptosid (Debian LINUX derivative):
beaumarchais at Perseverance:~$ inxi -S
System:    Host: Perseverance Kernel: 3.12-3.slh.2-aptosid-amd64 x86_64
(64 bit)
            Desktop: Enlightenment 0.16.999.063 Distro: sidux 2009-04 Μόρος
- kde-full - (200912310312)
beaumarchais at Perseverance:~$ inxi -r
Repos:     Active apt sources in file:
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/apt-build.list
            deb file:/var/cache/apt-build/repository/ apt-build main
            Active apt sources in file: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/aptosid.list
            deb http://aptosid.office-vienna.at/aptosid/debian/ sid main
fix.main
            deb-src http://aptosid.office-vienna.at/aptosid/debian/ sid
main fix.main
            deb http://oscar.aptosid.com/debian/ sid main fix.main
            deb-src http://oscar.aptosid.com/debian/ sid main fix.main
            deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/aptosid/debian/ sid main
fix.main
            deb-src http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/aptosid/debian/ sid main
fix.main
            Active apt sources in file: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.list
            deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
            deb-src http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib
non-free
            deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org/ sid main non-free
            Active apt sources in file: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera.list
            deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ stable non-free
            deb http://deb.opera.com/opera-beta/ stable non-free
beaumarchais at Perseverance:~$ apt-cache show digikam
Package: digikam
Source: digikam (4:3.5.0-3)
Version: 4:3.5.0-3+b1

beaumarchais at Perseverance:~$ apt-cache show dcraw
Package: dcraw
Version: 9.19-1.1
beaumarchais at Perseverance:~$ apt-cache show libkdcraw22
Package: libkdcraw22
Source: libkdcraw
Version: 4:4.11.3-1