[Digikam-users] images not visible in the album

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Sun Dec 15 22:31:46 GMT 2013

On 16/12/13 05:37, Cornelius Kölbel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a recurring problem:
>
> I select several images in one album by holding down ctrl and
> mouse-clicking.
> Then something odd happens.
> I don't know, somehow I do a misclicking with my crappy new mouse ;-)
> Anyway, some images i selected are not visible anymore!
> The images are still on the harddrive but I can not see them in the album.
>
> What could have happened? How can I make the images visible in the album
> again?
>
> Rescanning does not make the images visible anymore.
> I am using 4.8.5
>
> Thanks a lot and kind regards
> Cornelius

Cornelius,

You probably dragged the images onto another causing them to group.
Select all the images in the directory and ungroup them to see if the
reappear.

To select: Ctrl-A
To Ungroup: right-mouse-click, then GROUP > UNGROUP SELECTED

If you do not see this in your context menu then no images are grouped
and something else is going on.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides