[Digikam-users] "move" sometimes acts like "copy"

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 13:43:17 GMT 2013

Yes, I also had (still have?) the same problem. But like you, I had never
been able to identify some pattern that could be applied to this behaviour.

Marie-Noëlle

By the way, I'm also running 3.5.0, but with Fedora 19

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie