[Digikam-users] "move" sometimes acts like "copy"

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Dec 15 13:40:32 GMT 2013

Hello Digikamers

I have a slightly annoying problem: when I want to move an image from
one album into another, /sometimes/ it just copies the file instead of
moving it.

(using drag and drop: dragging an image-thumbnail to the other folder in
the album tree and choosing "move" (verschieben) when releasing the
mouse button.)

It does not happen all the time, but quite often (lets say every 3rd or
4th time). I haven’t found out a systematic reason, and, yes, I am sure
I have chosen "move" and not "copy"...

This happens in the actual version, but also happened in the version I
had before (3.2 ?).

Anybody has the same problem? Anything I can do about it?

kind regards

Daniel

Digikam Version 3.5.0
KDE 4.10.5 "release 1"