[Digikam-users] trashed images remain in file manager

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 15 13:32:13 GMT 2013

Open Settings-Configure Digikam-Editing Images\
There is a checkbox for "Always show Original Images" which is probably
unchecked, which s why they "politely disappear" as you say.

If you really want them gone, probably best to check to box and they
will hang around until you Move them to Trash.
By default, Digikam keeps all versions "just-in-case".