[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 12:36:42 BST 2013

2013/8/30 Christoph Siedentop <christoph at siedentop.name>:
> Dear Giles,
>
> Lightroom (LR 4.4) does not save anything as xmp.photoshop.urgency. The
> colour flag is saved as xmp:Label="MyColour", where MyColour is the name
> given to the colour flag. By default this is yellow, green etc. Although on
> my system it is actually in German because LR was installed when the system
> language was German. One label I tested this with, I had defined to be
> "Report" and it shows up as such in xmp:Label.

I'm so surprised to see LR only set a translated string to indicate
which color label is assigned to item. It will be the hell to manage
with import/export operations.

Can you take an item without CL and save XMP sidecar, and do the same
with color label assigned.

I would to compare content before and after assignement.

If LR can generate XMP sidecar files, it's enough to hack.

Thanks