[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 05:31:28 BST 2013

Hi, Christoph,

There is 2 tests to do :

- In LR, assign a color label to an image and look if
xmp.photoshop.urgency XMP tag is changed with an integer value (0 to
9).

- In digiKam, using MetadataEdit kipi plugin, assign a numerical value
to xmp.photoshop.urgency XMP to an image, and import it to LR. Look if
LR enable color label automatically.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier