[Digikam-users] faulty profiles in /usr/share/apps/libkdcraw/profiles folder

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 21:50:18 BST 2013

> tags. The problem seems to be that showFoto assigns this faulty
> profile:
>
> /usr/share/apps/libkdcraw/profile/adobergb.icm

The problem is that the original AdobeRGB profile's license does not allow us
to distribute it (at the time when I checked it did not).
It is free to download, and if it's installed - for me it usually is by my
distribution - digikam will find it and use it. But we need a backup, and had
this obviously faulty profile. So, a correct  AdobeRGB profile which we are
allowed to ship would be welcome...