[Digikam-users] I am having issues in Edit

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 22:27:07 BST 2013

Thanks for the update and all your efforts, Gilles.

While I applaud  with Anders' intent, I would probably opt for what we
have currently, incremental "production" releases with perhaps a few
buglets.
When something really goes poorly, one can easily(usually) back up to a
prior "more acceptable" release.
An issue I would have with "testing" releases would be that it almost
requires a dedicated machine (or perhaps a dedicated VM) to test in
parallel while running a "production" environment as well. Keeping
releases isolated on the same machine is difficult(IMHO)