[Digikam-users] Face detection/recoginition drives me mad :-(

Fabian Scheler fabian.scheler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:22:08 BST 2013

Hi digikam-community,

after some more experiments I was finally able to resurrect face
detection/recognition on my computer: Apparently, some of the data in
.kde4/share/apps/libkface/database was corrupted because everything
worked fine again, after I deleted this directory. So, I will do some
face tagging within the next days :-)

Ciao, Fabian