[Digikam-users] DK 3.3.0 Editor: Color Effects not functional

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Thu Aug 8 12:04:04 BST 2013

Gilles,

thanks for the instructions. I downloaded the source from git as of this
morning and compiled it. First test shows that the dysfunction has
disappeared. But this version is announced as 3.4.0 . Is it ok to use it
already? I mean is it stable enough?
You were talking about race conditions: Does that mean that DK runs
already on multiple cores in parallel for compute intensive tasks? And
if so, what about the version that I just downloaded from git: runs it
parallel or single tasked? I would be very interested to have a parallel
version that runs on the six cores of my CPU, because I am converting
Nikon D800 raw files which have 36 Mpix, and this takes some time.

Robert