[Digikam-users] DK 3.3.0 Editor: Color Effects not functional

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:23:14 BST 2013

The best way to do it is to checkout code from git repository using
master branch (default).

It's not too complicated if you have already complied 3.3.0 yourself.
This want mean that all dependencies are on your computer.

Just follow these instruction here :

http://www.digikam.org/download/GIT

Gilles Caulier