[Digikam-users] where is the user support?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Aug 5 06:36:33 BST 2013

Le 04/08/2013 23:40, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> A project around an users wiki documentation cannot be managed by
> development team. We are too much busy... But of course, we will
> always present to respond if necessary. I do it personalty about
> digiKam Recipes ebook...

I could easily build a PMwiki for Dogikam, with it's own domain, but I
don't have the time to populate it and so I doubt it could be usefull.

I already did similar thing for video
(http://dodin.org/frsv/index.php), but was always the only one to
populate it, so of very limited interest

but if somebody want to go, I can give technical help...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org