[Digikam-users] where is the user support?

"Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" sveinki at nett.is
Sun Aug 4 00:02:33 BST 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to check if there was any reason for the
complaint concerning the support documentation; most of it
seems up-to date and working.
BUT: some links in the index give an error: "The file
/development/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/inedex.html could
not be found."
Well, the "inedex.html" seems quite suspicious to me, guess
that too many thumbs have been hammering a keyboard somewhere...

So, if the bug is true, Elliot has already (indirectly)
contributed to the wonderful open-source world - despite the
rant...

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann lau  3.ágú 2013 20:56, skrifaði Peter Mc Donough: