[Digikam-users] Copy keywords between pictures

Den schimmelpilz at freenet.de
Tue Apr 16 15:47:47 BST 2013

Hi all!

Does anyone know a more simple way in DK to copy tags/keywords from
one picture to another one? I currently do it in a rather complicated
manner:

- choose the picture which contains the keywords I want
- additionaly choose the picture(s) I want to transfer the keywords to
- in the keywords list filter for already assigned keywords
- activate the check boxes for all chosen pictures

Perhaps I'm only blind, but I would have expected something like
right-click a picture and copy/paste the keywords (that is for example
how you can copy a profile from one pic to another in RawTherapee).

Thanks in advance!

Den