[Digikam-users] Save advanced slideshow?

Samuel Gilbert samuel.gilbert at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Apr 9 04:41:56 BST 2013

Hello Den,

Thank you for the information.  I am running DK 3.1.0 on Archlinux, but I can
not find the "Extras".  Checked that all the kipi-plugins are indeed active,
and yet, I can not find "Extras" or "Export to Video Slide Show".  Where can it
be found?  Is it possible that this is a compile time option?

Best regards,
Samuel