[Digikam-users] Tags not shown in thumbnail view

boogiedownde boogiedownde at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 4 13:07:17 BST 2013

Does no-one have any idea? I still don't understand how the pictures
obviously do contain IPTC-keywords, but those keywords are still not
shown in thumbnails and are not searchable either. And why images with a
rating do not show this behaviour. As I already said, "re-read metadata
from image" does not help.
Is this a problem with some settings which I missed? Or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Hank